• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Simple Gambling Tips....

omeg

Hi Gang: </h3>  Found these tips , and thought I would post them. They seem simple, but not all of us know about them, or they might be new to gambling. If you have a good tip, that has worked for you, feel free to post . Hope everyone finds this helpful.                                                                       Pam</h3>                                                                                 Tips for the general punter </h3>Whatever your gambling activity, below are my three best gambling tips for the general punter or bettor, in order of importance that I consider essential in your quest for success. The result of over 30 years' gambling experience.Call them punter tips, gambling tips or golden rules. Stick to them and you will probably be a winner, stay a winner and enjoy gambling for a long time to come with no pain and no regrets. 1st tip: Gamble money you can afford to lose. If you need the money, don't gamble. 2nd tip: Gamble half of what you are willing to risk. This way, if you don't win, you will give yourself a second chance, another day. 3rd tip: Don't be greedy; if you lose what you have just won, you are greedy.Tips for the methodical gambler </h3>
gambling-systems-tips-2.gif
If you bet methodically or want to devise your own betting system, then these are my three best gambling tips: 1st tip: Employ this 'one-way' winning strategy: Start with minimal bets. When winning, intensify the betting progressively as you win risking only a calculated portion of your wins. Put NO limit to winnings as long as profit is progressing. 2nd tip: Set your target profit levels backwards. It is easier to fulfil a target level backwards (as profit recedes) than forward. The danger of forward profit targeting is that you can get close to it, never quite make it, and then lose the lot. Backward profit level targeting is more suitable on low risk/win ratio betting systems; that is, you risk a little to win a lot but you win fewer times. Therefore when devising your system you should aim to win more money with fewer bets and in fewer winning spins, rounds, hands or cues. Positive progression betting is one way to achieve that. This is usually a more efficient way to bet and gives you more flexibility in managing your winnings. 3rd tip: Approach gambling realistically. You cannot force a winning outcome and don't expect to win every time. Decide on a plan that lets you play in sessions or intervals, closing each session once certain criteria are met, and don't aim to win each one of them. Remember, what matters is the overall net profit result. Tips ~ Pocket winnings. Pocket your winnings as you win and continue playing only with your principal bankroll. Once your principal bankroll is gone, count your pocketed winnings and continue playing only with half of any excess you have, that is, play with half of your net win (your winnings less your original bankroll). For example, if you start with 100 dollars, pocket winnings as you play and keep playing from your original amount. Once the 100 dollars are gone, if your pocketed winnings are $120, continue playing only with half the surplus, $10 (120-100=20/2=10), or better still, leave with all the profit!~ Know when to stop. Think like a winner. Before or during any game, tell yourself your'e going to win and stay focused on the Task of winning. Just being positive will slightly alter your winnings. And if you get hot or cold, dont get cocky or feel like everything is over for you. Just regroup and devise a strategy that works for you. One that has been successful in the past. And most importantly, know when to stop. Using the Martingale system is very risky. Walk away wether losing or winning.   

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

orren wrote: Thank you hun. It never hurts to get a little insight from experience.
 I did find it interesting, and glad you did too. A little more advice never hurts. haha                                                                                                  Pam

G

I don't agree wit hthe first point when you say to increase betting when you win. I usually use absolutely different strategy in this case. When I start to win I become more careful and even decrease my stakes. Otherwise, the first roll you win, the next roll you lose much more.

omeg

I have always increased my bet little by little as I built my bankroll.  I didnt even know this was a system or strategy till I saw it here. I simply call it building my bankroll, and although not successful everytime, I have had great luck using this strategy.                                                                                   Pam

G

I think I should try it too. Who knows, maybe it will increase my wins. I need to think a precise plan...