• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Slightly useful info for Vegas Crest

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Should you ever be in a bind with a sticky penny and $22K+ playthrough...

I haven't tried it out yet, but I suppose they aren't fooling me...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Julian'

Julian: Welcome to live chat. How may I help you?

chillymellow: I have a penny in my balance and a playthrough of $22,040.13. Can't seem to get any of the slots to take my penny and zero this all out so I can start without the playthrough...help!

Julian: Hello!

Julian: Good afternoon

Julian: Any balance below $1 will be reset to zero once the account is deposited.

Julian: This is an automatic process, no need to have the account manually debited any Withdrawal requirement

chillymellow: well....okay....gotta put some trust out here. will think about it some more. I'd rather see no playthrough first, actually...

chillymellow: thanks for the info.

Julian: You're very welcome

Julian: Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further concerns.

Julian: Best of luck and have a great day! Good bye :)

chillymellow: bye

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I tried several slots for a penny and it spun but then gave me a popup that I didn't have enough funds to play the one line at one penny. I am glad to have that 22K playthrough gone!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I played the $5 bonus, got up to like $38 but loss in the end. But looked at playthrough when I was down to $3 and it had a 3000.00 playthrough. So I guess it still added my last playthrough onto the $5 bonus requirements even thought it zeroed out my penny before I started. But I do think it might clear out everything on a deposit.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattNee