• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Slotland Releases New Game 'Full Bloom'

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Everything's coming up roses at Slotland this month with the debut of its new Full Bloom slot game. Full Bloom is a floral fantasy with surreal exotic flowers. It has a bonus Pick Me game where players can win instant prizes, up to 5,000 coins.

Slotland always gives players a freebie to try new games. This time, they've got a $12 freebie, and they're also running a free contest with a $2,500 prize.

Full Bloom has a low betting range — only thirty cents, up to a maximum of $6 per spin so players can have a lot of fun without risking much money. Unlike penny slots, though, Full Bloom features a Bonus Game triggered by Honey Bee scatters, where players choose from a selection of flowers to reveal instant bonus prizes.

"Full Bloom has 15 fixed paylines. You don't have to decide how many lines to bet on, just how much to bet per line: 30, 60, 120, 240 or a max bet of 600 coins," explained Slotland's manager, Michael Hilary. "You can bet as little as thirty cents, and the maximum bet is only $6, so you can have lots of fun for without risking much money."

"Sometimes I like to play for higher stakes," said one regular player. "When I've got lots of money in my account, I might place a few big bets in a game like Olympus or Alice in Wonderland or one of the other deluxe games tied to the big site-wide progressive jackpot. But usually I prefer to place small bets, so I think I'll be playing Full Bloom a lot!"

"I don't know where they got these crazy space-age flowers," said another player. "There sure isn't anything like these growing in my garden!"

Players who play Full Bloom the most this month will win a total of $2,500. The top player will get $250 and 40 other players also be in the money.

source

Get your Slotland freebie and the contest details here ... $12 Free chip

Reactions: PMM

PMM

I like the game. The graphics are really nice, and detailed. Hopefully I can see how it goes with my $12 freebie. Thanks Mben.

Wish me luck!

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699