• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Slotmadness 50 free

stallions

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Use code JULY2012  min cashout 100 also is the max cashout .....  do not use two free chips in a row<a href="http://www.slotmadness.eu/click/4/7942/5384/1" title="Slot Madness">Slot Madness</a>-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 26th of July 2012 07:53:06 PM

stallions

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry should have tried it before the post went to  redeem it and said already was redeemed .Just got it in my email two days ago went to my history never used that code went to live chat they said it was all that they would give me was half of my last deposit .Ask them why they sent a code that will not work no response just said anything else today.......

omeg

stallions wrote: Sorry should have tried it before the post went to  redeem it and said already was redeemed .Just got it in my email two days ago went to my history never used that code went to live chat they said it was all that they would give me was half of my last deposit .Ask them why they sent a code that will not work no response just said anything else today.......
 Hi stallions:We have all posted a code or two that has not worked. No worries. We appreciate you and your effort to bring codes to the forum.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216