• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired SLOTOCASH, UPTOWN ACES, FAIR GO & UPTOWN POKIES - 15 FREE SPINS ON 'TIAN DI YUAN SU' + 400% MATCH

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

'Tian Di Yuan Su' is LIVE at Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Uptown Pokies and Fair Go!

The following offers are good at all 4 brands.

15 Free Spins on Tian Di Yuan Su

No Deposit Bonus Code: NATURE-SPINS / Max cashout $180 / WGR 60x / Validity: Jun 7 - 10 / All Players

400% up to $400 + 40 Free Spins on Tian Di Yuan Su

Deposit Bonus Code: NATURE-400 / Min dep $20 / No max cashout / WGR: 30x, 20x / Validity: Jun 7 - Jun 13 / New Players Only

Game Description:

The Sun and Moon balance the five elements of nature: Fire, Water, Earth, Wood and Metal. As you start your journey through the temples you begin to realize their vast riches are accumulated through the clash of the elements Free Games feature. The Moon will start the feature; the Sun will enlarge your prizes. Reach the highest peak. Embrace the elements and become... God of The Elements!

TianDiYuanSu.jpg

Reactions: PMM

PMM

Wow, in only 15 free spins I had 2 bonuses of 30 spins each. .60 bet Made $68.32

Playthru is shall I say almost impossible, but you know I am going to try. (Somewhere around $4000)

Thanks Mben for the post!

I love the new game.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861