• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired SLOTOCASH, UPTOWN ACES, FAIR GO & UPTOWN POKIES - 25 FREE SPINS ON 'CAI HONG' + 444% MATCH BONUS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

25 Free Spins on Cai Hong

No Deposit Bonus Code: CAIHONG-25 / Max cashout $180 / WGR 60x / Validity: Mar 21- Mar 31 / All players

Plus

444% up to $444 + 44 Free Spins on Cai Hong

Deposit Bonus Code: CAIHONG-444 / Min dep $20 / No max cashout / WGR: 30x, 20x / Validity: Mar 21- Mar 31 / Newbies only

The 25 free spins and 44% match bonus are available to claim at Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Uptown Pokies, and Fair Go!

Game Description

Follow the rainbow to the riches with this amazing new slot.

You can win up to 33 Free games with a x15 multiplier when Scattered Rainbows trigger the bonus feature.

Experience the luck of the rainbow now.

caihong.jpg

Reactions: PMM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Can US players play at Uptown Pokies. I can log into there with my Uptown Aces username and password. It had all my info , even the pending cash out out I requested from Uptown Aces yesterday.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Can US players play at Uptown Pokies. I can log into there with my Uptown Aces username and password. It had all my info , even the pending cash out out I requested from Uptown Aces yesterday.
nikki, US players can create a new account at Uptown Pokies, but only if they don't have an Uptown Aces account already. Uptown Pokies is a skin of Uptown Aces.

Reactions: PMM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok, just wondering. Never registered an account at Uptown Pokies, so as supprised when I was able to log into it with my Uptown Aces username and pasword. Been having good luch at at Sloto Cash and Uptown aces. Cashed out 4 times in a month, 2 from each. Not big ones, but all between 300.00 and 450.00 which is fine with me.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

That is awesome news nikkidog. I too love Slotocash & Uptown Aces.

Wishing you continued good luck.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95