• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SLOTOCASH, UPTOWN ACES & UPTOWN POKIES - 111% MATCH, 211% MATCH + $111 FREE CHIP JUNE KICK OFF PACK

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

June Kick Off Pack from Slotocash, Uptown Aces and Uptown Pokies!

The world's tallest mountains are probably out of your reach unless you have mountaineering experience and thousands of dollars to spare. However, you can celebrate June solstice by summiting some impressive peaks at the Sloto reels when you deposit $25!

Welcome the longest days of the year and climb your way to wins with a 111% 1st Match Bonus. Continue making June awesome by making your way to the top with a 211%, 2nd Match Bonus. Finally, conquer the highest point with a $111 Free Gift!

June is for long summer days and warm nights as you summit to the highest peak of bonuses and wins!

Climb your way to wins with a 111% 1st Match Bonus

Redeem Code: SOLSTICE-1 (Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Uptown Pokies)

Make your way to the top with a 211% 2nd Match Bonus
Redeem Deposit Bonus Code: SOLSTICE-2 (Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Uptown Pokies)

Then conquer the highest point with a $111 free gift!
Redeem No Deposit Bonus Code: FREE111SOLSTICE (Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Uptown Pokies)

Terms:
Deposit bonuses require a $25 min. deposit and they hold 30x slots or keno playthrough and no max cashout. $111 Free Chip holds $500 max cashout. Promo codes must be redeemed in order. All offers expire on June 30th!

Slotocash, Uptown Aces, and Uptown Pokies accept players from the USA.

junekickoff1.jpg

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what their limit is but I've reached a level where none of these bonuses work for me. :(
Oh man!

Does that mean you don't play at any of them anymore?

And if so, have you asked at what point you can use bonuses again?

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Their response is that different bonuses for different levels. I get crap. Even on my bday, I asked about a bonus and they offered a 10 free spins with a deposit.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861