• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Slots Jungle

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Won this on the free $10 and 10 free spins code GOAT20. I went to my favorite slot and got up to 1300.00, spent some but still playing. Already made playthrough, but again don't think I will be able to cash this one out. Wild Wizards, my favorite slot. Maybe it's going to be a better year for me.

wildwizards.jpg

Reactions: Omega and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well you thought you wouldn't be able to cash the last one out either so you better check :) Looks like your luck is changing!:bigclap:

Reactions: slotgal47

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I guess I was too addicted to that slot, I just blew all that money. Can't believe I did that. I guess I will try to get it back up and try to see if I can cash out the minimum they might allow me, if anything. We'll see.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL, Mben, I like the stuff you find. How do you find this stuff so fast? LOl!

Well I don't think they would have paid me anyway. My husband has an account with them also but I did tell them that a while back and they said I just needed to let them know that and it was okay. But I hadn't deposited in like a year, so I know it would have been a long long shot, lol. I will get them Wizards next time!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben