• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

So,...your weekend tourney disappeared? Answers inside!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok then,....heres the news update on the vegas tech tourney all...Unfortunately the tournament 5562 Karaoke Cash has been cancelled until further notice for technical reasons. Please check later to see if either the tournament will be reopened or another one will be available for the players..

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the info poet, cause I started to wonder what happen to the tournament. I hope it will be reopen because this will be the last one for Weekend Madness tournament.

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
No Problem! Hey,...any one finds out the statis has changed or a new game/tourney was given,....PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE US ALL AND POST IN THIS THREAD IF NEED BE! THANX!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
thank you for letting us know i thought it was just me when i went looking for the tournys lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SWEETLUMMI

Only Jackpots
thank you I was in there last night . The game would not run so I thought it was my PC run all kinds of this rebooted it , Then I got back there was nothing there lol

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update for the tournament:"
"
Dear player,"
"
Thank you for choosing Crazy Slots as your gaming website. We hope this e-mail finds you well."
"
As customers have been informed, the Karaoke Cash tournament #5562 has been cancelled due to the technical issue. Measures have already been taken in order to accommodate the customers for this inconvinience."
"
A tournament entry for the weekend madness 20,000 leagues #5632 game that strats today, Jan.23 and ends Jan.26 tuesday has been credited to your account."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vivek