• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

some nice shots from vegas sky.

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I had a good day lst night and early this morning. the screenshots are from vegas sky on a 300% bonus at 19 x wagering ( I had to take it with that low of wager requirements) deposited $50 at 10 times max bonus ($1500). I made play through quick and withdrew $1550. I also withdrew $1300 from slot madness and $500 from club world last night and early this morning. Not bad for a days work. The funny thing is this is from a $25 deposit at pantasia that I withdrew $830 from to deposit with. So for all who has badluck streaks your time will come, there for a long long time I couldn't win anything. I checked where I withdrew from in the past and almost all of them were in FEB,March, and April. 

ishin

Banned
WoW!  Those are monstrous hits!  You're a whale !  Congrats! 

Last edited by a moderator:

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
nice and congrats on all those wins...hope someday mine will come...keep the luck going and good luck to you...win some more...

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey teking I can only say WTG you I really like thats slots, I play the same as you."
"
"
Continue with that luck

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
OMG tking... you certainly did have an awesome day. So happy for ya and yes this does give me hope indeed. WTG keep on having them lucky days.