• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sookie In Her Sunday Best

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was talking to Mben on Skype saying that I don't usually dress up and put makeup on like other women do, and that it doesn't come naturally to me. I had to think of a way to get my point across to her somehow.

So I sent her two pictures saying This is how I think I look when I try to dress up. with one pic, and How I really look with the other pic.

It took her less than 3 minutes to send this back- my pictures and my words all beautifully Photo Shopped together, which is amazing because I have no idea how she did it that quickly as hard as she was laughing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hilarious! :biglol:Sookie, I so needed a GOOD laugh and that did it! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That's me Sookie, I don't where makeup either. And when I try to dress up I always think I look horrible. LOL!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
slotgal47 wrote: That's me Sookie, I don't where makeup either. And when I try to dress up I always think I look horrible. LOL!
I'm just not a girly girl. I mean don't get me wrong I'm easy enough on the eyes, but just plain. I don't have the gene that allows me to be able to style my hair. I never could do anything to my hair - EVER.Anyway, I thought Mben was going to pee herself laughing. :laughhard:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a great way to login this morning and find this! You just started my day off in a terrific way! I will be stilling that pic for pinterest! Still lmao!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Are you going to still it? :question: Or are you going to steal it?