• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

sorry here's my screenshot and some from hitman I hope it works

tookaotik

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
THANX AnthramI couldn't figure out how to get the screenshot to stay on the page, if you can explain it to me it would help me out a lot and probably save you some time because you won't have to edit all my post.  Sorry, I'm still learning.

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Belgamo ....how do you post your screen shots????With them small .....and click.......bbbbbbbbbbbig??When i try to view the posting info. at bottom of the page when you have the post open.....it take's me to 'Web Page not found'This info of the Spark lit site made no sense to me:posting Images</h3>You can post images to your ActiveBoard forum using html or BB Tags (details on using BB Tags are available in the Posting How-To , linked from the bottom of the new comment page). For images, click on the &lt;&gt; button to edit the html source if you are using Internet Explorer, then enter an image link such as: &lt;IMG SRC= http://MYDOMAIN/MYIMAGE.jpg &gt; or a BB Tag such as: -- Edited by ahtram88 at 01:15, 2007-04-27

Last edited by a moderator:
K

krazykracker

HERE IS WHAT I DO TO POST SCREEN SHOTS1. SAVE YOUR SCREEN SHOT AS A JPEG FILE TO YOUR COMPUTER.2. WHEN POSTING IN THE FORUM, I CLICK ON THE BOX ATTACH FILE(S) AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN.3. A BOX THEN OPENS THAT SAYS FILE UPLOAD . 4. CLICK ON ONE OF THE BUTTONS THAT SAYS BROWSE . FIND THE FILE CREATED FOR THE SCREEN SHOT, CLICK OPEN. 5. FILE NAME SHOULD THEN APPEAR IN THE SOURCE FILE BOX, CLICK UPLOAD FILE(S) SUBMIT YOUR POST AND ITS ALL SET!HOPE THAT HELPS!!

Last edited by a moderator: