• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Spinata Grande From NetEnt Receives "Game of the Year" Award

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
(PRESS RELEASE) -- NetEnt, the leading digital entertainment company, has claimed the prestigious Game of the Year title for its innovative video slot Spinata Grande at the 2015 eGaming Review Operator Awards.

The fun-filled slot came top in a category voted for by operators, and was awarded in a glamorous ceremony held at The Artillery Garden at the HAC in London.

Featuring rich graphics, 3D symbols and a mini-slot, Papa Piñata, the game was launched for both desktop and mobile earlier this year and enjoyed huge success since.

"To win the eGR Game of the Year award, voted for by operators, is fantastic reward for everyone involved in bringing Spinata Grande to market," said NetEnt Chief Product Officer Simon Hammon. "NetEnt always strives to design and build games that excite players and fulfil the requirements of our customers."

Now in its 11th year, the eGR Operator Awards attract more than 700 industry professionals from the world's leading online gaming firms, who gather to celebrate operational excellence and commercial success in the sector.

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I found a site that let me play Spinata Grande for free when I was researching it to write a review. All I could think the whole time was "man I wish I could play this one for real", it was great!

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper