• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Spy game slot, some feedback please

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Just wondering how the new Rival <a href="http://www.rival-gaming.com/SpyGame-Islot-slotmachine.html" >Spy Game slot</a> is?  Being out of town have not had a chance to try out thw new islot game.free spins appear often? how hard is it to get the bomb built?

kelwil

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I played several times and never do well. I got the free spins once but coud'nt get the bomb lit."
Kelwil

LORI222

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I played this game at two different Rivals. I also played different denominations ($3.75 and $.30). I hit the free spins once at each denomination but they were hard to come by. Also, I never did build the bomb. Got two out of three parts. Good Luck!

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
got it at 0.45 cents and made the bomb and payme near $100, then made the gun and payme near $95.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have been playing the free $15 chip from Vegas Regal and have built the bomb 3 times already. "
"
.15 bets has paid $34, $24 and $39. Not bad for bonus pays at a .15 bet

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I built the bomb and the rifle about 8 or 9 times with my free $15 from Vegas Regal."
"
The payoffs are nice from the bonus rounds. With a .30 bet and hitting the rifle bonus, I got a nice payout of $72. "
"
Got all the way up to $160 total as the highest amount of credits on .15, .30 and .45 bets. I noticed bonus rounds hitting about every $15 dollars or so."
"
The playthrough on the bonus was 50 times, which equaled $750. I checked a few times to see if I completed the playthough and by the time I was down to $15.07, I had completed the playthrough. So, I was able to play through $750 with just $15 to start. "
"
BUT when the free spins quit hitting, they really quit hitting. I could have and should have cashed out the $15.07 but I figured if I could have played my $15 up to $160, I could do it again. I was wrong. The free spins had quit hitting a while back.

jamiek77

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
this game is tight.. i have tried several times to hit bonus, never have??"
"
at least $300 trying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllyNixx