• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

T/C Question about Vegas Techs

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi all, I always play at Vegas Techs but not exactly clear on terms / conditions ondeposit  plus bonus. Is the max cash out on depo + bonus $500.00? Is it alwaysbest to deposit and not except bonus?

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
The $500 max cash out refers only to no deposit chips. There is NO MAX cash out when making a deposit and claiming a bonus.
"
"
In my personal opinion, never take a bonus. All it does is tie your money up with wagering requirements. nothing like getting a big hit early and knowing cant cash out for sometime, having to meet the wagering requirements. If I hit i want to cash out asap!

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
I never take a bonus either, to many string attached, I am with Bel on that. It may extend your playtime, but usually will bust out if you try to meet the WR.

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for responding belgamo and MommyMachine, Im still learning and any advise is very helpful."
I never made enough to cash out but Im hopeful I will soon

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
well gl to you i never like to take the bonus either like they said it would be bad to hit big and have a max cashout