• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Target Class Action Lawsuit - Make Your Claim Before 7/31/15

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think I put this in the wrong place...I am good at that, so here it is again for those of u who may be entitled after having your info compromised by Target...Hey! roomies! If you used a debit or a credit card at Targets between Nov. 27th and Dec 18th in 2013, you could be entitled to as much as $10,000!! from the class action law suit that is ongoing. You have to file your claim b4 July 31st of this year though so if u did, get on it and file that claim!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here's a link to the entire story, and let me send out a salute to "The Penny Hoarder" an email newsletter I subscribe to. It's full of interesting tidbits such as the above article, check it out! I hope I haven't broken any rules by promoting this newsletter in this forum. If I have, well just shoot me and put me out of my misery, as I told you I am out of crackers!!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
6b0750e3ea709f1e2e6803655046f26c.jpg

Reactions: irishgilly

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL!!! Well, cheese is better than nothing..besides, I really like cheese! Like blue cheese on my burgers, yum!
I love me a Bleu Cheese burger. And I put that pic after two different comments you made about crackers figuring that way you would be sure to see one of them ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86