• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating...LOL

omeg

Ten Signs That Youre Too Old for Trick or Treating10. You get winded from knocking on the door.9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.6. People say, Great Keith Richards mask! and you're notwearing a mask. 5. When the door opens you yell, Trick or... and can'tremember the rest. 4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full ofrestraining orders. 3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won'tdislodge your hairpiece. 2. You're the only Super Hero in the neighborhood with awalker.1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives/husbands live

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Message is unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

You get winded from knocking on the door.   I just love that one.I might not get winded from knocking on the door yet, but I darn well know I wouldnt be able to walk the miles and miles I used to as a kid collecting all the loot.  If you are an older trick or treater...be sure to wear comfortable shoes.                                                                                                Pam

Last edited by a moderator: