• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The Banner Looks Awesome...

PMM

Just a shout out to Mben and Sookie for always making the forum so festive looking.

Saw the banner a few days ago, and said to myself..."That looks awesome."

Just wanted you gals to know it is appreciated.

I know it may seem small to others, but it is really awesome all you gals do for the members of this forum.

Happy Holidays.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a sweet post Pam :heart:

Decorating the top of the forum for holidays is all Mben.

But I'm sure she loves to hear that it is noticed and appreciated by someone other than me :lol:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awwww, thanks so much, Pam. That put a smile on my face. :)

I'm happy that you like it since it is my favorite holiday banner out of all I have made.

Reactions: Sookie and PMM

PMM

It is the banner, but more than the banner. I see all you gals do here to make the forum fun, interesting and useful.
As a former moderator, I know how much it takes to do all of the things you gals do. Just wanted you to know that it truly is appreciated.
I come here everyday unless I am out of town, and I always enjoy the forum. Many years now.

I also know that regardless of what is going on in ones personal life, the forum never sleeps. You two must continue to work and emit cheerfulness and fun even when your heart might be other places. Oh honestly, I don't know what I am trying to say.

YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!! Today and everyday. Just know this.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Pam, that was awesome to hear :nod:

(It really does never sleep, and since there are only two of us, we usually end up on here even on weekends which are our "days off") Lol, ... days off - no such thing.

Reactions: PMM and Mben