• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Things You Should Never, Ever Do In An Elevator

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Things you should never, ever do in an elevator.   Sneeze. Clip your nails. Eat literally any type of food. Talk on your phone for more than 3 seconds. Ask if anyone has heard of that thing where elevators just drop for no reason. Press the elevator stop button to prolong going to work. Break up with someone. Think it's your floor, realize it's not, then get back on without making an awkward apology. Request assistance with your wedgie. Practice your weird performance art. Declare, I've brought you all here for a reason, then get off without saying anything. Cry uncontrollably. Take a selfie. Cry uncontrollably while taking a selfie. Tell an inside joke to a friend, then judge the other riders for not getting the joke. Run in and frantically hit the Door Close button while screaming, They're coming to get me! They're coming to get me! Challenge your fellow riders to a jumping contest. Attempt to lead the elevator in a rousing cover of Let It Go. Pretend you're doing reconnaissance work for a future, high-stakes heist. Sing Happy Birthday to no one in particular. Mark your territory by urinating in the corner. Ask the person next to you if your cut looks infected. Announce that you're running for President in 2016. Take it back, declare yourself Elevator President for life. Okay, seriously though? Just don't do THIS.
giphy.gif
-- Edited by Sookie on Saturday 17th of May 2014 06:42:43 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Herman

Banned
lol! Thanks for those awesoeme ideas. I might try these for some laughs:"
Tell an inside joke to a friend, then judge the other riders for not getting the joke."
Run in and frantically hit the Door Close button while screaming, They're coming to get me! They're coming to get me! "
Sing Happy Birthday to no one in particular."
Declare, I've brought you all here for a reason, then get off without saying anything."
hahahaha....