• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

this is for those that have teenagers

desperado347

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A MUST READ HOW TRUE A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, Mom. With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands: Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children. Your daughter, Judith... PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Ohhhh....Poor Mom,  I wonder if she was able to get to the end of the letter to see it was all a joke before she fainted away. :lol:This letter reminds me some of the reasons why I never wanted any children of my own. :lol:Thanks so much for posting this funny desperado347. A good laugh for sure.                                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That is one sharp little girl that mom and dad raised there! :gogirl:  Another good one, desperado!