• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

This is the 1st time i ever played this game ..lol i think i like it!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very nice cat dancer!! Those games will pay good when you hit!! Keep on winning chica!!

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW Way to to Cat!!!!....How much did you have to spend to win that??....... You're in the money...You're in the money....lalalalalalalalala lala

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sweetg wrote: WOW Way to to Cat!!!!....How much did you have to spend to win that?? ____________________________________________________________ THATS THE CRAZY PART!! I DEPOSITED $50  wITH A  50% BONUS  - THAT GAVE ME $75 TO STAART WITH AND I HAD THOUGHT TO MYSELF  MAYBE I SHOULD TRY A 3 REEL (I NEVER PLAY 3 REEL SLOTS-NEVER) I STARTED WITH COUCH POTATO -BECAUSE IVE SEEN MBEN WIN A LOT ON THAT ONE  I WAS BETTING $1  X3 COINS, SO $3 SPINS AND I I PLAYED 4 SPINS ON COUCH POTATO   1, 2, .....AND AS I CLICKED IT THE FOURTH TIME I REALIZED THAT ON THE 3RD SPIN I HAD HIT SOME THING , BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT BECAUSE I SPUN TO QUICKLY- BUT I HAD ALMOST $400  NOW - THEN I DECIDED TO CHECK OUT ONE OF THE 5 LINE 3 REELS (SINCE I NOW HAD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH FOR A LITTLE WIGGLE ROOM)BET 5 LINES $1 EACH AND GOT THAT ON THE 3RD SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:

ring657130

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thats the way...on the 3rd spin.....MY kind of winning....Too bad I usuallly win that, after spending almost as much...LOL