• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

This is weird, but interesting!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Only great minds can read this, so I'll share it with youCna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. fI yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey l teter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! I am truely blown away, I actually can read it straight through like there is nothing wrong with it! Now that's messed up! Let me know how this went for you all because I'm wondering if the statistics are correct about the 55 people out of 100....post behind me your results! -- Edited by unsoughtpoet at 11:02, 2007-10-11-- Edited by unsoughtpoet at 11:04, 2007-10-11

Last edited by a moderator: