• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Thoughts And Prayers For The City of Boston

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Again, the US is facing another tragedy ... the Boston Marathon bombings. I feel for ALL those that were affected by what happened yesterday.My heart goes out especially to the family of the little 8 year old boy who lost his life yesterday in this unspeakable act. This little boy had nothing to do but to play, laugh, be mischievous and make those around him smile. And yet, he lost his life due to the evil in this world. My heart is heavy again as it was on December 14th, 2012.God, please bring peace to those who lost a loved one or who were injured and are suffering today from the pain they are enduring.  -- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 17th of April 2013 12:07:33 PM

Mben

Staff member
My sister in law and youngest nephew went to watch the marathon yesterday but were miles away from the finish line. When I heard about the bombings, I did not know that they went to watch it but knew in my heart that they did. I was right. My family are newcomers to Boston and are still exploring everything in the area. This was too close for my comfort even though I know that this could happen anywhere. I know I am being selfish but thank God, my family is ok.

omeg

I'm so glad your family is okay Mben.God be with the ones who were there yesterday in harms way.Such a awful thing. It is hard to wrap my head around the evil in this world.Who or why would anyone do such a thing. :boohoo:

Mben

Staff member
24 hours later and it's still wide open as far as who and why says the FBI spokesman in a press conference just now.

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
yes this is a horrible thing to of happened i was watching tv when they interrupted with the story. from what i saw on tv it was a blood bath and i was fearing the worst and praying that it was not as bad as it looked. what a tragedy to of happened. what could anyone possibly have against the boston marathon?_______________________________________________________________________________________________My heart is heavy again as it was on December 14th, 2013._______________________________________________________________________________________________ok i know i just woke up and still have spiderwebs in my head and correct me if i am wrong but that date has not got here yet, i am reading correctly i believe dec. 14th, 2013? do you know something we don't Mben?

Mben

Staff member
daremeto wrote: ... i am reading correctly i believe dec. 14th, 2013? do you know something we don't Mben?
You read correctly, daremeto and I have since fixed my typo. 2012 is what I meant to say. That would be awful to have knowledge of things like this in advance if you could not stop it. I would never want to know and have to live with it.So thank goodness, no, I don't know anything that you don't. 

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well i heard on the news that they got the guys. the older brother was killed in a shoot out with the police after killing those two mit cops and the younger brother was seriously injured and hiding in a boat in someones back yard, but they got him alive and so hopefully they can find out why they did this horrible thing.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Outstanding how fast they found out who they were, and how quickly they brought these creeps to Justice! Now the healing can begin in Boston. God bless all the families affected by this cowardly act!+

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Oh I know! I hope they take the younger brother alive. Dead men don't talk and I'm having a hard time believing they did this. Damn, I have to quit reading the conspiracy forums! lol The guy who had his legs blown off by one of the bombs, woke in the hospital, and in a drug induced fog screamed for pen and paper. He said the guy looked me right in the eyes, then dropped the backpack, and walked away . 2 minutes later, it exploded, shredding both his legs at the knees!No conspiracy here, these two did it, as their actions after, the next day, and this poor poor eye witness attested to their guilt.

Mben

Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: Oh I know! I hope they take the younger brother alive. Dead men don't talk and I'm having a hard time believing they did this. Damn, I have to quit reading the conspiracy forums! lol The guy who had his legs blown off by one of the bombs, woke in the hospital, and in a drug induced fog screamed for pen and paper. He said the guy looked me right in the eyes, then dropped the backpack, and walked away . 2 minutes later, it exploded, shredding both his legs at the knees!No conspiracy here, these two did it, as their actions after, the next day, and this poor poor eye witness attested to their guilt.
Yep, I said that, Mikey. And since then, I have heard what the eye witness said and so much other stuff. I wonder how long it will take before suspect #2 starts talking considering the injuries he has to his neck. Let's hope questions are answered for Boston and the country, for that matter, very soon.  I got to spend the day with my brother yesterday who flew in from Boston the day of the manhunt. It was nice. Well, as nice as it could be considering my little brother is a dork! hahaha (as old as we are, he and I still act like little kids when we hang around each other)-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 21st of April 2013 02:59:30 PM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Funny how we can be so mature around other adults, but get with a sibling, and it's like we are 12 years old again lol. Glad you had a great day with your brother!