• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Throwback Thursday! Share your old photos!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Those are great pics, chilly! Thanks for sharing! :heart:

And yes, I remember your husband. NOT! hahaha What is "Parmenter"?

When we migrated to this new forum platform, the pictures that were downloaded within all the areas of the old forum didn't move over. Makes thread like this all messed up. So I went and found the pic on the old forum that was in my post that you quoted above and edited it in. ;)

Mben

Staff member
Parmenter was his school but they were air force. Beautiful costume! You still dance?
Oh ok.

I don't remember the names of my schools but they were on base in Seoul and Tague. I guess it is known as Dague now but when I was there, it was Tague.

And no, I don't dance. I never really did dance. That was the extra curricular activity my parents put me in as my brother went to his Taekwondo class. (and his Jujitsu, Judo and Karate classes throughout the years. He is pretty bad ass when it comes to martial arts to this day.)

Mben

Staff member
Jakes school was on base in Seoul. He was in kindergarten thru first or second, around 1974-77.
I was in Seoul for 3rd and 4th grade and Tague for 5th and part of 6th grade.

We left in 1976, so If I go backwards, I was in Korea from 1973 - 1976.

How old is your husband?

Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade were in Pennsylvania. Also, I did go to "kindergarten" when I was 4 years old while in Taiwan and not a base school. Yep, a true Chinese school.

Reactions: Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He was born in 1970, so he is uh, 45 now. Small world....nah...it's freakin' huge! But anyway.

Back to the pictures...
scan0005.jpg
My Grandpa Samuel Davidson on the left, my Grandma Omarie on the right and in-between, my mom's cousin Millard, and his wife, Stella. We used to call them Millard & Stillard
(after Anne Maera and Jerry Stiller)
images

This is my mom as a little girl and then at around 80 years of age Marilynn 1.jpg M I McCain.jpg

abbey dylan 001.jpg Here are two of her great-grandchildren. I think one of them is Santa. Abbey and Dylan, my oldest daughter's children. About 5 years ago.

woohoo!

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awesome. Did you know how special that view was when you were living there? And you guys look very happy!

I didn't know until today that both Stiller and Meara have passed away. They were a great team, and almost as funny as Stillard and Millard were.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben