• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Throwback Thursday! Share your old photos!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

tom_myspace.jpg
My old friend Tom back in the day!-- Edited by Jewels on Thursday 28th of August 2014 03:52:43 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jocher

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
:surprise: Santa Monica High School Graduating Class of 1969 - only about 1,100 of us :thumb: .. and yes, I did just miss my 45th Graduation Anniversary:surprise: 

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Wait! Where did the scary photo go?Let's try this again....
samohi_zps1b99bdf2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jocher

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Huge because it was back in the day when students actually went to school, stayed in school and graduated from school. :wink:

Reactions: flaflash99

flaflash99

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
tayja.jpg
This is my Sons daughter she just turned 13 years old she is growing up so fast she want to spend a month with me this summer and I believe she could enjoy herself in sunny California as she has never been further west then where she is now Kentucky born on Cape Cod Mass her mother is now remarried and they both work in Kentucky .It makes it hard for my son so far away but he has made me very proud and a great dad even with the miles between them he makes sure he picks her up every summer and any extended time off from school .She is so cute every year for her Birthday Xmas all she wants is cold hard cash so she can put it towards a round trip to fly out and see her dad .And i give her money but no way will i count it as a gift that is something supposed to be all for her.Him and I have split it the past 4 years and really its not that bad around 350.00 to 400
tayja.jpg
.00 round trip

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kinmans as kids - Bill Michael Sam Kathy Omarie.jpg

Okay...my dad at the top. He was born in 1920. Then the school days are my brothers Sam and Mike, the year I was born. Then my dad again, and the girl on the left is my sister Kathy. The little blonde girl with omg look at the short bangs was me. Before I became the fat brown haired girl and the old lady in the mirror these days @57.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Michele In Korea Dance Class.gif

My father was in the Army for 28 years and because of that, I lived in Taiwan, Japan and S Korea for quite a few years. This picture was taken back in 1974 or so where I attended a Korean dance school.

My husband, jacob kinser, was in school in Korea that same time. You remember him? lol... I was graduating high school at the time, at 16. He was a McMillan at that time then later his stepdad disowned him and he became a Kinser again as a rowdy irresponsible teen. (and the beat goes on- still a rowdy irresponsible teen). He can sing a song he learned in Korea in kindergarten. Man, what an awful sound!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mben and Sookie