• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

TIGERS, TIGERS AND TIGERS

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Don't play at Cleo's too much. But decided to use the free code for the $13. Didn't win, so on a whim I decided to deposit. And this is what I hit:)
tigers.jpg

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have a ways before withdrawing; but does anyone know where the T&C's are? I know I saw that someone on here, couldn't withdraw because they didn't meet the T7C's and I do not want to do that. Haven't withdrew for 2 years and am sure they changed the terms. :thankyou:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have never cashed out from Cleos, but could have when my deposit or free bonus got through the 30 times playthrough and whatever my balance was at that moment was thrown into my cashout balance. Has to be at least $100 though. Other than that, that's all I know.

Awesome screenshot too, by the way! :bigclap:

Reactions: PMM

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
OK. TY. I will do some research. BTW: I decided to play some more on that slot...$275 later and no free spins; nor did I get any more tigers:( That is how bad Cleo's can be :biglol:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

KK, you are experiencing what I always experience at Cleo's. Really tight slots. Cleo's can be really tuff.

C'mon, I know you can do it, get a cash out!! I'm pulling for you.

Mben was right about it having to be at least $100, and the playthrough being 30x. That ends my knowledge if it too.

Nice screen shot by the way!! Keep them coming.

Reactions: Mben