• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

To Our Veterans On This Day And Every Day

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thinking of you with gratitude for your service to America today and always.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

We thank you for all you did and do for our country because those who live in freedom will always be grateful to those who helped preserve it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Happy Veterans Day!

final flag for forum.gif

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
This is a photo from Stars and Stripes of my father (affectionately called Dickie) and his twin brother Bill in the cockpit of a B-25 from 1944. They both flew 50+ missions during late 1944 and 1945 from Italy over the Brenner Pass. Both survived the war - and died within 3 months of each other in late 2007 / early 2008

• Love
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
This is a photo from Stars and Stripes of my father (affectionately called Dickie) and his twin brother Bill in the cockpit of a B-25 from 1944. They both flew 50+ missions during late 1944 and 1945 from Italy over the Brenner Pass. Both survived the war - and died within 3 months of each other in late 2007 / early 2008
Great picture! :)

Mben

Staff member
My daddy, Command Sergeant Major LeRoy Raymond Smith, Jr. (pictured here in Korea back in the 50's), served in the Army for 28 years. He was going for 30 years, but they forced early retirement after his first heart attack. (He had two more after that. All called for double, and triple bypass surgeries.) From there he went on to serve our country at the US Border Patrol for another 17 years. He passed away in 2014 at the age of 84.

dad.jpg
certificate.jpg

Reactions: PSP