• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

TransAsia Crash : Shocking Video of Plane Crash

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
That could happen to any airline (that hires pilots that aren't trained very well).....

Very sad

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tragic. And I keep seeing headlines saying the pilot is being "hailed as a hero"? I suppose he may have done something heroic during the crash but does that count if you cause the crash??

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was going to ask if the pilot(s) survived or not. In this case, if I was the pilot, I'd rather be dead. smh

Accidents happen but when you hold the lives of people in your hands, there is no excuse for stupid.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I found it ...

"Pilot Liao Chien-tsung and his unidentified co-pilot died in the cockpit on impact but were found clutching the controls with their legs badly broken, investigators said."

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic that they died but ...

I want to feel full confidence that the pilots flying the plane I am on, that others are on and the ones no one are on know what they are doing.

There are innocent lives in the air and the ground. People don't fly because they are scared of crashing. At times, I think about just being on the ground and having a plane fall out of the sky.

Reactions: Sookie