• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

USA PLAYERS AND PAYPAL

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would not advise using PAYPAL to play online, remember a few yrs back that it was PAYPAL that turned over to the FEDS accts that played online using PAYPAL. PAYPAL position was that they disclosed this information to the customers prior that they had the right to turn over the info. Google it yourselves a good read but NO I would NEVER use PAYPAL that so freely gives my info to any and everyone.

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Threat Level Privacy, Crime and Security OnlinePrevious postNext postIn Anonymous Raids, Feds Work From List of Top 1,000 Protesters * By Kevin Poulsen Email Author * * July 26, 2011 | * 6:48 pm | * Categories: WikiLeaks * *It turns out theres a method behind the FBIs raids of suspected Anonymous members around the country. The bureau is working from a list, provided by PayPal, of the 1,000 internet IP addressesJust one of MANY MANY MANY examples PAYPAL is not your FRIEND!!!!!

omeg

Yea, what lucky8s stated is true.  Not a good idea at all.Paypal and Online gambling mix about as well as oil and water.
doh.gif
Sad but true.                                                               Pam

Last edited by a moderator: