• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Villento Triple Play

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<table align="center" bgcolor="#f7ecd6" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="609"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><a href="http://www.villento.com/?btag=va856604_aff_text_15022009_59010_ATS" >
21l4piu.jpg
</a><table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="92%"> 15 February 2010 In this Issue of Villento News : Triple Play Triple Pay - 3,000 USD Ladies Nite Special - Mystery Symbol - Trivia - Winners <table width="100%">Hi Pam , Villento joins the Nice Carnival celebrations with a procession of fantastic giveaways and merrymaking.Enjoy the festive action with triple loyalty earnings, your share of great tournament rewards and our Carnival crazy entertainment.Best wishes,
sigfk1sd8-1.gif
James Johnson Manager <table style="height:25px;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> Triple Play - Triple Pay <table width="100%"> How : Were rewarding you with triple earnings on the following festive games selection:
tplogosep17fa8.jpg
Carnaval Flying Circus Gypsy Queen Jolly Jester Mad Hatters Mardi Gras Fever The Grand Circus
When : Between Monday 15th February (00h00 EDT/06h00 CET) and Wednesday 17th February (23h59/08h59 CET). Remember : Silver, Gold and Platinum members earn Triple Loyalty points at these levels. <table style="height:25px;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> 3,000 USD Ladies Nite Special <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="550">
33o6xj4.jpg
Its a trio of Ladies Nite entertainment at Villento Brands with a massive 3,000 USD giveaway!  3 days, 3 nights and loads of action get spinning now to allow the glitter and allure of Ladies Nite action to entertain you! Tournament Details: <table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> Status IN PLAY Tournament Name 3,000 USD Ladies Nite Special Game Ladies Nite End Date 17 February 2010 With luck on your side and loads of action, be sure to get spinning for your share of the entertainment! Because you love tournaments <table style="height:25px;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> Mystery Symbol <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
myst_15feb2010_eng.jpg
Spot this symbol for a chance to win your share of our 3,000 USD prize giveaway. Simply name the slot; send us your entries. When: Entries to be submitted here between Monday, 15th February 2010 and Wednesday, 17th February 2010. Winners: 50 Entries will be drawn on 18th February 2010, and respective accounts credited with up to 100 USD in bonus credits. Winners will be notified via email. <a ></a><table style="height:25px;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> Trivia <table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> - Over a million people converge on Nice for the Carnaval de Nice to watch the flower parade and dance in the streets. Most of the Carnaval de Nice festivities take place on the Promenade des Anglais, which runs along the waterfront. - The Ferris wheel was invented by George W. Ferris for the 1893 Worlds Fair, which was held in Chicago to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Columbuss landing in America. -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Tuesday 16th of February 2010 03:00:37 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Ok someone please help me I have looked thru all the slots what game is that mystery symbol from? lol thanks for the help.........

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I found out the answer finally. I think live chat was a but confused themselves lol. Anyway they said one entry per player. Goodluck to all that enters including myself :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson