• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

VIP CLUB ENTRY REQUEST

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
IF you have 100 posts, and want entry make your request here and we will activate your account within 24 hours. You will then be able top access the VIP Club. *** To see how many posts you have made, go to the uppper right of the page and click on your username (next to log out).Then in the left column under Profile click on View Profile The number of messages that you have posted so far is listed in your member info.If you wish to see the posts that you have made, then under Posts in the left column click on Member Posts *** Plz do not create one , two, three word etc. short post just to gain entry, now that you know it takes 100 post to gain entry to the VIP Club. All word association game players, please read the following post made <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=33928927" target="_self">here</a>. -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Sunday 7th of February 2010 04:11:00 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
100 Posts!!!  Some people just can't read, its a real shame the government should spend some money on reading programs.  Well I guess since its needed May I have access to the V.I.P. LOUNGE please . Ya'llshould've know this was gonna be automatic. 

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
deej
"
Felicie
"
elflady4747
"
krystalkitty
"
"
Your entry has been granted
"
"
"
"
"
"
leah42 - you are denied , you do not have the minimum 100 post
"
"
"

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
onitalday2 wrote: belgamo we finally meet, onitalday2 here and i wanna play.thank you
onitalady2-your request also is denied                                 you have not made the min. 100 posts 

AUNTIECHAR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
.................................................................... HiI don't think that I have a hundred posts! Can I post this one over and over! Until, I do? Luv AUNTIECHAR  .........................................................................

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
To see your post total click on your " user details" above chatbox panel then on member details and it will say "messages posted xxx"-- Edited by belgamo on Friday 17th of April 2009 04:04:44 PM

hans0l0

Mr. Belgamo,Received your email.  Please allow me to enter and I will be a good gaming minion.  Okay?  Afterall, E=MC2, right?

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm sorry to sound like a you know what , but doesn't anybody read the thread fully before they start posting??I feel for you sir bel, and am sure happy as hell that i'm not in your position Do your fingers get tired of writing denied ....

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LMAO!! Sorry i know this isn't up to me to do but...Read the beginning of this thread people!!!! 100 POSTS NEEDED FOR ENTRY!!! I kinda feel like an ass but, gotta do what ya gotta do lol   

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Thank you , YES PEOPLE you need to have made 100 post at the forum!
"
"
These have been activated, they all have 100 or more post
"
"
AUNTIECHAR
"
unsoughtpoet
"
hmcvaney2006
"
DrJugz IS allowed entry with less than 100 post due to the fact he had an account with more then enough post before switching user names

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venessa4