• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

virtual free chip

brneyesblue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This July, Virtual would like to thank you for being a depositing player with us by offering you the $75 FREE COURTESY CHIP posted below! Come in and enjoy our appreciation with some nice FREE PLAY! <table align="center" width="438"> $75 APPRECIATION CHIP Slots & Keno ONLY!30X Playthrough$100 Max Cash-OutRedeem: JULYAPPR75 No Deposit Required

Last edited by a moderator:

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
virtual free chip $75 FREE CHIP

<table align="center" width="410"> 900% BONUS Slots, RSVS & Keno ONLY!45X Playthrough10X Max Cash-OutRedeem: 900NEWVIRTUAL Deposit $25 or More(Redeem Unlimited Times) $75 FREE CHIP Try Again Free Chip!30X Playthrough$110 Max Cash-OutRedeem: 75NEWVIRTUAL No Deposit Required ( Must have deposited with Virtual in the past to claim this chip. If your last transaction was a free chip, please do not claim this coupon until after you have made another deposit.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJugz

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I thank you for the code - I followed the terms and conditions at Virtual and am going to cash out with above $400. Good thing i made a deposit - even though it was small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216