• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Voicemail Accident- Compliments from Nikkidog

omeg

This guy is leaving a voicemail for his boss when he witnesses a minor traffic accident. Not fake actually happen. In late February, several stations broadcast interviews with a man named Michael Childs, who said that he was the one who left the voicemail message, that the clip was genuine, and that the accident described took place about six years ago in Athens, Texas, while he was working as a construction manager for Jack in the Box.   [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TN8YQVM1GQI][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Oh I wish I could of saw that in real life.Don't mess with these ol'e women and their car.Thanks nikkidog. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That was hilarious, that's for sure! :laughhard:"
But did you guys catch when he said she was talkin' to him as he was driving off ? (I can see her waving her fist in the air chasing the car down the street! hahaha). "
Why is this man driving off after clipping a car enough to spin it around in what the voicemail guy calls a minor accident ? And yeah, I know that there are hit and run drivers out there, but this guy got out of his car instead of driving off. "
No mention of anyone else stopping to assist the ladies who were just hit (but then again if your watching someone get hit with a bible or prodded with an umbrella, maybe you wouldn't want to assist lol).

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.  I got up to run to the bathroom while it was still playing and my husband thought there was something wrong with me, until he staring watching it. Just listening to that guy made me laugh, let alone picturing those old ladies beating on that man, and yes her running after him while he drove off. That was a pisser.