• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

We Have A Triple Crown Winner!!!!!!

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am soooooooooooo psyched! Lucky, lucky Sookie, & Mben are somewhere in that crowd, present and accounted for, watching history being made!!! Whooooo-Hooooooo!!!! We want to hear ALL about it, Sookie & Mben!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Me and my neighbor (who I went to the track with) kept grabbing each other ans saying "we are watching history being made!" It was very exciting and I could not have picked a better day to have been my first time at the track - I mean, I will always remember that the very first time I ever went to the track is the day I watched American Pharoah win the Triple Crown! (I actually got quite emotional watching)

Reactions: irishgilly

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Is it a little creepy thinking how American Pharoah is going to make the REAL money for the owners?

:surprise:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm thinking that you know EXACTLY what is about to happen! :roll:

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Me and my neighbor (who I went to the track with) kept grabbing each other ans saying "we are watching history being made!" It was very exciting and I could not have picked a better day to have been my first time at the track - I mean, I will always remember that the very first time I ever went to the track is the day I watched American Pharoah win the Triple Crown! (I actually got quite emotional watching)
Oh! I can only imagine!! I was so thinking about you and a friend being in that crowd! I looked for the two of you in every shot, lol! What a great time to decide to go to the races!! Very, very, very cool!!! I mean truly sick!!!!

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Is it a little creepy thinking how American Pharoah is going to make the REAL money for the owners?

:surprise:
Why is it creepy to know that this horse will now be used to make millions in stud fees? I don't understand either.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
irishgilly, Sookie and I didn't go to New York and watch the race.

She went to her local horse race track and watched it simulcast and I went to a friend's house and did the same.

Sorry if there was anything posted that made you believe we were watching the race live.

I watched all three of this year's Triple Crown races (I know they are individual races) on TV. And every year prior.

Maybe someday I will actually go to one of the big races. That's a big MAYBE. lol

Anyway ..... it was a good race. I wish I had the #6 on my ticket though.