• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 1 Smack!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
The fact that neither of us has a player active tonight has no bearing on the result!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! (Old Wizard of Oz reference....)

Reactions: dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
3de54848d8cf5c932f56cde263820c1d.jpg

PSP

...and even if it does happen, I am prepared to pretend that it didn't happen! :bonk:

Ignorance is indeed bliss!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

PSP

I guess that I should clarify - only the guys I selected to play this week suck...

Of course, I will change up a number of players this week and then the new players will suck... :bonk:

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben

PSP

Fantasy Football is my nemesis. It never seems to matter who I pick - they go out of their way to suck.... but not always. I think that I might hold the record for the NDF FF highest score at somewhere over 200 points a few seasons ago, but that is tempered by more than a few weeks of "OMG" poor scores.

Kind of like Jane Curtin playing the Mom on an SNL sketch back in the day, it's a blessing - and a curse!

Reactions: Mben and dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Not so fast! All I need is for Houston to shut out the Saints and score 4 defensive touchdowns! :banana:
The second I posted that, I said "I just jinxed my team!".

But wait ... it's the Creampuffs we're talking about! :laughhard:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699