• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Week 5 Matchups - 2011

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 5 Matchups
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
It's me and you this week, dji! And I plan on staying #1 in my division! :tongue:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
OK, so I'm going into the final game of the day down by 0.1 points, but I still have 2 wide receivers in the last game - is it still possible for me to lose or will these guys tank for me? 

Mben

Staff member
It looks like one of your WR will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. Hahaha ... so I want to sound like I know what the heck I am talking about. If I am wrong, you crazy football fanatics, just tell me! lol

Mben

Staff member
It looks like your WR's will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. BUT if the Lion's keep your WR's from carrying one ball for one yard the whole game, then you're screwed (to just tie your FF points)!I think you hot this weeks game.

Mben

Staff member
It looks like your WR's will give you some points in tonight's game, PSP. But you have the Lions, who are 4-0 right now, looking for a 5-0 standing in the season. I don't know how their defense is doing, if it's all offense that has gotten them the 4-0 standing, but if their defense is as hot as the whole team, then your Bears WR's are gonna have a tough time making points. BUT if the Lion's keep your WR's from carrying one ball for one yard the whole game, then you're screwed (to just tie your FF points)!I think you got this weeks game.

Mben

Staff member
Week 5 Finals
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel