• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Welcome The No Deposit Forum's Newest Moderator!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Please give a warm welcome to the latest addition to the No Deposit Forum Staff. PMM2008 is our new moderator! She brings with her moderating experience, and online gaming knowledge. She is also a writer and we all will be looking forward to her posts. I believe she will fit right into our NDF family. If there is anything you need help with, or any questions you need answered, please don't hesitate to ask her.

Last edited by a moderator:

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Welcome to the forum Pam, I hope you feel right at home here. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are glad to have you join us."
"
Look forward to all the things you have to offer...

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats on you new job my old friend.Pam and i use to work together at another forum and she will do fantastic here.WTG Pam!!Looking forward to your always wonderful posts.Tony

omeg

Good Morning All:  Was so nice to wake up to the warm welcomes from so many. I am excited about my new place here and look so forward to helping the forum grow and prosper. Thanks again friends:                                                                              Pam

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Welcome Pam..geez, now I feel like I just said hi to myself.  Yeppers, my name is Pam and used to be the mod here as well. Glad to have you here and wish you all the best.

omeg

Thank you queenmap, and  Thank you for your best wishes, they are soooo appreciated. Hope to chat soon and get to know you and everyone much better.                                                                        Pam

omeg

skfalqt314 wrote: Welcome, Pam! I'm sure we'll be chatting quite often and I look forward to it! :)
 I look forward to it as well.  Thanks so much for the welcome.                                                                                           Pam

omeg

Thank you for the welcome lauralaten.  (I cant wait till I start learning some first names here haha)Im having an absolute blast here at my new home.   Great community of folks is SOOOO TRUE.Hope to see you in the chat box to chat soon.                                                                                        Pam