• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where do they go???

omeg

Hi friends:Can some one tell me whats going on? Am I the only one who is going thru this? Here's my delemia:I did some laundry today. Two socks entered the washer. Two socks entered the dryer. Only one sock comes out. WHERE DO THEY GO? 
hmm.gif
I search the washer again, the floor, the lint trap, the vent, everywhere, and no mate to these socks.  What gives? Anyone associated with a washing machine and dryer knows the truth.  Socks do disappear. What household doesnt have a drawer, pile, or basket of mismatched socks hanging around. Millions - no, billions - of socks drift aimlessly without mates. Where do they go??? DRYERS EAT SOCKS!!!!        I think I have some type of little gremlin that lives in my dryer. I can't see him, but as soon as I turn my dryer on, he appears out of nowhere and starts gobbling up my socks,  one sock at a time. Who else has a sock gremlin in their dryer?                                                                                      Pam                                

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
4-sure....Has happened to me for years. Especially Cobain, my grandson's socks......After all these years, still don't have a clue

omeg

Oh, the little socks are the worst.  They just disappear into thin air. Those little socks, being so small and helpless, dont have a chance agaisnst the Dryer Gremlin.                                                                          Pam