• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where the heck is Mben?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I have been absent on the forum a lot lately. Why?Well, first of all, I was out of town a couple of weeks ago. I got home and then 3 days later, ended up at my brother's house to house sit while him and the family went to Boston to house hunt. They are moving up there from Tucson. My elderly father lives with them and I have been here taking care of him while watching the house. Watching the house is a blessing in disguise (as Pam told me) because it is allowing me to spend tme with my daddy before my brother moves him to Boston. When the time comes for them to move, it will be very hard on me. Ok, so on to more happy news. I will continue to be scarce because on Tuesday 4-10-12, my granddaughter will be born! (my daughter is having a c-section so we know when she will deliver lol) Of course, I am going to be there at the hospital as the overly excited grandmother but my daughter and boyfriend need help with her son and his boys too for the next few days while they are in the hospital. I will need to pick the boys up from school for a few days and babysit them. This means I will be staying at her house for the next week after the baby is born. After all this is over, it wll be a month since I have slept in my own bed. lolAnyway, if you have anything urgent, please PM Pam and if I need to step in, she will get a hold of me. I'm not saying I will not be around (laptops are great) but I may not be around in a timely fashion or as often. Have a great next week everyone! 

omeg

PSP wrote: Slacker!:lol:  PSP, you stop. :lol: Mben, you go and enjoy the things that life is bringing your way lately.  All this will pass quickly, and these moments will be nothing but a memory all to soon.Enjoy your Father, and enjoy that new Grand-daughter that is soon to be here.  What a incredible time for you.This forum will survive and members as well as myself care about you and respect you and want you to have all the time you need for yourself.I havent burned the place down yet when it was in my care, so I will do my best not to again. :lol:Enjoy yourself , thats an order. :tongue:                                                     Pam         :roll:

Mben

Staff member
Baby update!<a href="../../t48637604/mbens-grand-daughter-is-on-her-way/" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t48637604/mbens-grand-daughter-is-on-her-way/</a>

Mben

Staff member
melnzac wrote: A grandmother? You dont look old enough to be a grandmother.
And you just made my day, melnzac! lol THANKS!I do get that all the time though, that I don't look old enough to be a granny but I am  ... of two now! 
biggrin.gif
People look shocked when I tell them I have a 25 year old daughter. They say you must have been young when you had her. I used to say no (had her at 21) but now after them saying the same thing over and over, I say yeah ... I was 12! hahaha 

Last edited by a moderator: