• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Where's Whiskey?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Whiskey wanted me to let you all know that he is in the process of moving from Arizona to New York. His home state. He has all his stuff already moved up there, including his PC. He does have his laptop but is having issues getting the wireless going on it.Anyway, he and his wife are starting their trek tomorrow morning. This drive will take him quite a few days, seeing that he is hauling a 5th wheeler. He wanted me to let you know that he does miss you all and can't wait to get back on the board. He will be back as soon as he can !

whiskey

Well, I made to NY in one piece!!! Whew it was quite a trip, we haad a good ride, and only two flat tires,one on the trailer and on the truck.... I am still working on my laptop,it will be a few days before I get set up on the real internet!!! So I will be checking as much as possible!!!Missed all of you guys, good to be back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo2

Banned
I missed you too Whiskey!!! Glad to hear you made it to your new home okay, you are now neighbors with crazyashell and my oldest daughter Kimberley and my grandbaby River!  Hope you have an easy time settling in.  Give your wifeypoo a taco hug from me, I know it ain't easy moving kit and kaboodle across the USA and my heart goes out to her!WELCOME BACK POPS!laternotmiatater,taco

Last edited by a moderator: