• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

White Rhino at INetBet

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I forgot to take a screenshot of after the bonus was done, but it wasn't much, lol.... like I cared!  I haven't won this big in a REALLY long time.  $25 bet with a 100% match, easy to make playthrough!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

congratulations-5804.gif
Way to go Kristen!!!  That is an awesome win!!!  So happy for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you all! I've been around mben :D just not logged in or with comments, lol.... I had to stop gambling at the amount I was and have just been making small bets here and there. I guess even with the small bets, it can be done! "
I never won after the big hit, so made playthough around 1650. I cashed out at 1300 which I WILL not touch, lol. I played on the remainder until now, so about 6 hours. It was SO much fun!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
kristen wrote: Thank you all! I've been around mben :D just not logged in or with comments, lol.... I had to stop gambling at the amount I was and have just been making small bets here and there. I guess even with the small bets, it can be done! I never won after the big hit, so made playthough around 1650. I cashed out at 1300 which I WILL not touch, lol. I played on the remainder until now, so about 6 hours. It was SO much fun!
Let us know when you receive your winnings, Kristen. :thumb:

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will Mben! They asked me to resubmit my verification documents. Maybe it has been awhile since I've sent them in?"
I sent the paperwork yesterday late afternoon and am crossing fingers that they approve them soon!!

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
After sending and resending the banking form (they didn't receive the first email) I finally got my w/d processed at 5:32am eastern time last Friday. As of today, there is nothing in my bank yet. I have no patience for waiting, lol

Mben

Staff member
I'm going to say within 5 days, you'll have it in your bank account. That's my prediction. "
Hang in there, Kristen!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You know I was playing my free chip for the new RTG Slotter and I tried White Rhino (which I don't think I've ever played actually) because I was thinking about your win and decided to give it a shot.LOL, the game showed me no love, it pretty much ate me alive. I mean not only did I not get the free spins I was hoping to see, but I literally hit nothing the whole time. Oh well, it was a free chip after all. 

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
6 business days and nothing!!!!! sighhhh..... shopping next week I guess....."
Sorry to hear that Sookie! I have only really won on that game 3 times in my life. A lot of small hits but not worth the time for the most part.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh that's ok, you know, I figured it was worth a shot :nod: I hope you hear something on your cashout soon. Since you were playing at iNetBet I don't imagine you should be waiting too much longer.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
That game is very, very tight! I have hit big on it, but really the wins are far and few! I have played $100 and never hit one of the 3 bonuses!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awesome. That's another fast pay for one of our forum members this week. Those are the ones we like to see! :nod:

kristen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I do Jewels! I am buying a new laptop and I am taking my friend to the Lizzie Borden Bread and Breakfast :D For those that don't know about Lizzie, she killed her dad and step mom with an axe. Went to trial and was found not guilty. I think it happened in 1892. The b&b was the house everyone died in and it's haunted. Can't freaking wait!!!! I have known the story (it's local) since I was a kid and have always wanted to stay in her house! "
I am just thrilled to have a little extra cash on hand!!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kristen, that is the coolest way I have ever heard of someone spending their winnings! I know about LIzzie as well. Didn't she live out the rest of her days in pretty much seclusion? I would be freaking out big time and could never stay in her house! lol Please update us after your visit. Have fun girl!

Mben

Staff member
kristen wrote: I do Jewels! I am buying a new laptop and I am taking my friend to the Lizzie Borden Bread and Breakfast :D For those that don't know about Lizzie, she killed her dad and step mom with an axe. Went to trial and was found not guilty. I think it happened in 1892. The b&b was the house everyone died in and it's haunted. Can't freaking wait!!!! I have known the story (it's local) since I was a kid and have always wanted to stay in her house! I am just thrilled to have a little extra cash on hand!!
That is sooooooo awesome!!! :thumb: