• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who would you like to meet?

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I thought I would start this thread, think it will be fun and interesting. Who you would like to meet? Someone famous of course I will start off, I have always been an Elvis fan, I have been to Graceland but its just not the same, even though its too late I would of loved to give the king a big kiss

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Oh and Brett Michaels............all I can say is oh my lolol I know he is known with the ladies as a playa but just one time... HAHAAHAHA

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It took me a while to sort through all of the important people in history - until the obvious choice came to mind. He is now my avatar...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I would like to meet my maker. BUT NOT ANY TIME SOON!!! "
"
(my disclaimer - I am not wishing it at all, I'm just saying! lol)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Current day: There is actually no one I would like to meet!! No one would excite me

Seriously

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
great idea for a post!"
"
current day would be Kevin Spacey or Vladimir Putin ... lol"
"
from the past, Cleopatra or Alexander the Great."
"
seriously :)

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That I would have to say would be a toss up between my idol, the late Dixie Carter, who taught me everything I know about very politely and matter-of-factly putting someone in their place and they don't know what hit them til it's all over!! and the female side of me would have to say Trace Adkins--there is nothin in the world like a great big man with a deep sexy voice!!! lol