• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Why do I use the pitt coupons when I know I cant cash out?

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Does anyone like me use the free coupons from the pitt area when I know I cant cash them out why do I waste my time when I could just play in the for fun area for what ever amount I want to??? Do you do this and whats our obsession with this!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:

thrap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hear ya smosey! I do exactly the same when I'm broke and there's no free tournies on. Guess its a little extra buzz knowing that its real cash your playing with </h1>

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Lol, sometime did the same, now I play fun at royalvegas microgaming but with low balance to try to convertit in big amount that helpme when play for real.but im crazy lol

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
just playin devils advocate here, but don't you think that even playing the free chips helps them out in any way?I do, you see these free chips listed on sites even where they are rogued but yet alot of people still using them and if only a few newbies see the massive amount of free chips they  may get sucked into the same vortex of filth that many others have fallen victim to, i say we completely ignore them so they may go away!By the way i think some of the free chip players have to be depositing because even the rogues won't keep giving chips without the rare deposit at some point or they would shut down your flow of chips,..things that make you go hummmmm