• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Win at Highnoon last night

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Had a two good hits at Highnoon . One for 640.00 on Paydirt  one for  360.00 on Raindance  .  Was up to 1,150. at one point, but this is what I cashed out 940.00 after I made playtgrough. I deposited 20.00 and they topped it  with a free 100.00 chip. Not sure how to do a screen shot, so I just took a picture.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just to let you know. I requested my withdrawal at 6:36 AM this morning  and my money was in my QT account at 7:25 AM . Now that is what I call   fast.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Just to let you know. I requested my withdrawal at 6:36 AM this morning  and my money was in my QT account at 7:25 AM . Now that is what I call   fast.
WOW..........That is fast.   Good for you to receive your money so quickly. Congrats on a very nice cashout.                                                                                               Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you everyone. It was nice to finially cash out a decent amount.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
A picture is worth almost a thousand bucks! WAY TO GO nikkidog!!!"
"
And it's so awesome that you received your winnings so darn quick!!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes it was the fastest ever,  for me anyway.  I was expecting it would take at least 3 days. I withdrew from iNetbet  one time in the morning and I received my winnings later that same evening, and I thought that was fast. Highnoon in less than an hour is fantastic. Wish they were all that fast.