• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WinPalace Cashout

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just cashed out from WinPalace. Was playing the The Count and got a hit for over 400.00. Decided to cash out before my luck changed.

omeg

Nice one nikkidog: :yourock:                                                              Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
is it usually approved before 10 days. I am still waiting for my 725.00 from Rushmore that I won in the tourney. Requested the withdrawal on Nov . 26th, was approved on Dec. 1st . They have been telling me for 2 weeks that it was sent to the processor and will go out in the next batch of payouts, but can't say when the next batch will go out. Really frustrating.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I received  a reply to my email today about my cash out. It said that the processor has sent it to my bank and that I should have received it by now ( have not received as of this morning )  or if not will receive it  within the next few days.. Never received an email telling me that it was set to the bank like they have been telling me I would for the last 2 weeks. Maybe they are telling me that to keep me quite for awhile , lol.