• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WITHDRAWALS VIA USEMYWALLET

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
How did you get your info to them as all they gave me were 2 international fax numbers which I can't use and they don't accept online screenshots? Thanks! You have recently requested a withdrawal from your QuickTender account. In accordance with our internal rules and policies, as well as anti-money laundering procedures, we need to confirm that QuickTender Holder is the holder of the bank account and the true beneficiary of the funds. So that we can process your withdrawal, we need to confirm your name, date of birth, residential address and bank details.

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Or she could take a screen shot, crop it and fax it on my fax, I think, they would never know lol

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Take a picture of your docs with a digital camera, load them onto your hard drive and then email them to QT. I have never faxed them anything, always emailed them my stuff.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They asked that of my daughters acct. too. I haven't been asked but only withdrew once since I had my savings. Daughter hasn't bothered sending hers, cuz she don't use QT enough yet."
"
It scares me, because for some reason it seems like a scam to get your information. Like its not from QT? IDK, just have a gut wrenching feeling on that.

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
you have to be soo carefull now, I keep getting notices that says ot is from bank of america asking for info and I know it's not them becausee I called and they said they would NEVER ask for info in an email.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Never had to do it before!!! They already have all my information. I have withdrawn from QT to my savings before.....Dunno! "
"
Dear Katherine Anderson,"
"
You have recently requested a withdrawal from your QuickTender account. In accordance with our internal rules and policies, as well as anti-money laundering procedures, we need to confirm that QuickTender Holder is the holder of the bank account and the true beneficiary of the funds. So that we can process your withdrawal, we need to confirm your name, date of birth, residential address and bank details. To be able to confirm this information, we would like you to send us:"
"
A copy of your utility bill or bank statement (displaying your name, address, bank details and dated within the last three months) to security@QuickTender.com . Please note we do not accept on line screenshots."
"
We also need you to send one item from the list below:"
"
A valid copy of your passport (the page displaying your photograph, date of birth and full passport number),"
"
A valid copy of your national identity card displaying your photograph and full identity card number,"
"
A valid copy of your photocard driving licence displaying your photograph, full driving licence number, date of birth and address."
"
In order to make sure that we can deal with your account as quickly as possible please make sure that the documents you send us, including any photographic i.d., are clear and legible. If they are not this could cause a delay whilst we ask you to re-submit clearer copies."
"
Please note that any information you provide us will not be shared with any third parties other than in accordance with our Terms of Use (See QuickTender Privacy Policy)."
"
If you have any difficulties providing copies of the documentation referred to above, or if you have any questions, please contact our Security Team who will be pleased to assist you."
"
If we contact you or you contact us by telephone, please note that QuickTender staff will never ask you for your password"
"
Once we have received your documents and been able to confirm the information, you will receive an email confirming that your withdrawal request has been processed and you will be able to have access to your funds between 2-5 business days."
"
Thank you for your patience and co-operation."
"
Best regards,"
"
QuickTender Security Team"

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Found some other folks that had to do the same. THey accept scan documents and sent via email!! So, I feel better now!

Mben

Staff member
queenmap wrote: It scares me, because for some reason it seems like a scam to get your information. Like its not from QT? IDK, just have a gut wrenching feeling on that.
There have been scams regarding our QT accounts. I received this email from QT explaining what to do if you receive a phishing email on 4/15/10.  Always know that if your financial institution (bank, QT, PayPal etc.) contacts you, they will address you by your first and last name. Dear Michele (they used my last name here but I don't want to publish it lol) ,We have become aware of spoof phishing emails that may be sent to you with an attachment that is very dangerous. The email says the following or similar:Dear Customer,This e-mail was send by quicktender.com to notify you that we have temporarily prevented access to your account.We have reasons to believe that your account may have been accessed by someone else. Please run attached file and follow instructionsYou should immediately delete this email and its attachment or any other similar email as QuickTender would never send an email of this kind.You can tell that the emails that QuickTender send you are not Spoof or 'Phishing' emails because emails from Quicktender will always address you by your first and last name like this one does.Spoof or 'phishing' emails tend to have generic greetings such as Dear Customer .If you have any further concerns or have by mistake opened the attachment recently to what you think may have been a Spoof or 'Phishing' email from QuickTender then please contact us immediately.You are welcome to contact our Support Team at support@quicktender.com for further assistance.Best Regards,QuickTender Team  

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
sashasmom wrote: I have never had to fax or send them anything to withdraw is this new?
I have not had to send them docs for a withdrawal but have had to confirm my identity when I got locked out of my account (I believe that was the reason why).  Anyway, I did have to send them docs for that and they accepted all scanned and emailed copies. IF I ever have a withdrawal from QT ever again (lol) I wonder if they will ask for more docs? Who knows.