• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Women and Drinks

ishin

Banned
Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. The results: Drink: Beer Personality: Casual, low-maintenance; down to earth. Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool. Drink: Blender Drinks Personality: Flaky, annoying; a pain in the ass. Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabin boy. Drink: Mixed Drinks Personality: Older, has picky taste; knows what she wants. Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. She'll send YOU a drink. Drink: Wine - (does not include White Zinfandel, see below) Personality: Conservative and classy, sophisticated. Your Approach: Tell her you wish Reagan had had four more years...Alzheimer's and term limits be damned. Drink: White Zin Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually has no clue. Your approach: Make her feel smarter than she is... Drink: Shots Personality: Hanging with frat-boy pals or looking to get drunk ... and naked. Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. Nothing to do but wait. ***Additional note : If she likes salt on the rim of her Margarita, she swallows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I happen to be a bartender as well as a mod-"
(well not actively but i went to bartenders school-lol)"
and this is all pretty close to true!!"
Which just makes it funnier!!"
You crack me up ishin.