• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Women of this Forum....

orren

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just noticed something about this forum and I do believe a good amount of you will be flattered to hear it, others.... Maybe not so muchThe percentage of absolutlely gorgeous women memebers is very high. In comparison to the not as asthetically pleasing male profile pics. I dont know if you have all taken glamor shots , or have just made a much greater effort to find better pics to post for you're profiles. But there are not too many aspects of life where you see a hobbie/ lifestyle/ form of entertainment that is equally shared by both sexs and overall the women are far more attractive than the men.At least thats how it is on this forum.Part of me wants to show you gorgeous woman off to others and the other part of me just wants to keep you all to myself.Thought it would be pleasantly funny to share that with you all, hope it puts a smile on all of you're faces for at least a few min.Have a good day. orren

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Well orren......Arent you just the sweetest thing.  Just another day at the office. Thank you orren for the lovely compliment to the women of this forum. C'mon guys, put those pics up, let us see your faces, I bet there are plenty of good looking guys that belong to NDF as well.  Our forum is just full of beautiful people period.  Inside and out.                                                                                                      Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
orren, your thoughts made me smile and laugh a little bit."
"
I am guilty of using my most pleasing to the eye (in my eyes) pictures as my avatar. That took more effort in finding them then it would have taken to get down to Glamor Shots. I am not the photogenic type at all so when I actually get a good picture, I'll use it. Otherwise, I will spare you all of the not so good pictures. lol"
"
So orren, where is your profile picture?
wink.gif
"
"
And as Pam said .......... come on GUYS!! We want to see your pics too!

Mben

Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: Our forum is just full of beautiful people period.  Inside and out.
That's right! We all are 
nod.gif

Tirileja

Banned
I love that people have the courage to show their pictures. It makes you feel more as if you know them.But I also likes that I can chose to be anonymous. Not being judged by how I look.I do look good you know, a blond Swedish woman. But if I put up a picture noone would think I have a brain anymore.

omeg

I too like the fact that putting up a pic is optional for everyone.  Putting up a pic can be a scary thing for some.  No one wants to be judged simply on looks alone.  Isn't it a terrible day and age when that could even happen. People can put up a pic if and when they are comfortable enough to do so here at NDF.  Even when one doesn't, we still get to know them from thier posts.  Sometimes thats even better. Why is it so important for us to be appealing in our pics?  Why do we worry so about people judging us?   That question is troubling for me. It's always the inside of a person that is most important.  Looks fade, but a good and decent heart, last forever.                                                                                          Pam

Mben

Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: Why is it so important for us to be appealing in our pics?  Why do we worry so about people judging us?   That question is troubling for me.
If I'm gonna use my picture in my profile that thousands of members (and thousands of guests) will be looking at, I would want it to be my best and certainly not my worst. Kind of like the family pictures hanging on your wall at home. Are the ones where your bratty siblings caught you in bed still, hair all messed up, makeup running down your face hanging there in a picture frame? Most likely not.  I feel like now, people think I am using my appealing pictures because I don't want to be judged. It's not that. I really would rather post a picture of myself that I like. I could go off on a tangent and tell you all why I personally feel judged (but don't really feel judged because I am above silly stuff like that) but that would derail the thread and certainly wouldn't be in good taste on the forum.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
OK, so in the spirit of people using their photos as their avatar, I just changed mine to a photo of myself. Granted, it isn't exactly current, but ...

omeg

PSP wrote: OK, so in the spirit of people using their photos as their avatar, I just changed mine to a photo of myself. Granted, it isn't exactly current, but ...
It is adorable.  

Mben

Staff member
PSP, you're so lucky to have a picture of you when you were that young. I don't know what I looked like as a baby or a toddler. "
"
My parent's pictures were burned in a fire. The youngest I have seen myself is 3.5 - 4 years old. "
"
I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!