• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Would you like to have super power to win in a game?

PMM

Would you like to have super power to win in a game? Which one? Personally, I'd like to have something like X-ray vision to see the opponents' cards.

Ohhhh....I never thought of it that way!! X ray vision? To see the opponents cards? Awesome!!

I play a lot of poker on the weekends. Nothing fancy, but I do love to win. X ray powers would be perfect to look across the table. Hehe

I think the power I would want would be would be to be able to mentally see inside the slot machine and tweek the random number generator so it paid out. lol.

What a fun question amsoer. Thanks for the post.

amsoer

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ohhhh....I never thought of it that way!! X ray vision? To see the opponents cards? Awesome!!

I play a lot of poker on the weekends. Nothing fancy, but I do love to win. X ray powers would be perfect to look across the table. Hehe

I think the power I would want would be would be to be able to mentally see inside the slot machine and tweek the random number generator so it paid out. lol.

You're welcome:)

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'm with you PMM. Tweek that random number generator! :brian:

Reactions: PMM and Mben
C

Costa

I have heard about special time in the world which is favorable for gambling and indeed sometimes there is luck sometimes not.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

It is all a matter of being at the right place at the right time when it comes to slot machines. The random number generator has a million different numbers combinations flying thru it every second, or something like that. All I know is it can make you smile or make you cry. LOL

Reactions: Mben