• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Yeah, so this just happened: My little tornado

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well a tornado came out of nowhere, no sirens or anything. As far as tornadoes go, it was small, so small in fact it seems to have only hit my apartments but it blew me in the house (I was on the porch when I realized what was happening) I'ts like this all over my whole complex but I only took pics right by my apartment. I didn't want to be running around with my camera outside if there was more coming, which there is.   Not sure where the top half of this sign ended up, I didn't see it anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap! Thank God nothing happened to you. When you say you don't know where the top half of the sign is at, I just imagine it careening towards someone's head or something! Is your car ok?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Scary! Glad you are OK. Certainly could of been worse! No warnings? Our warning here would be hail as we can't here sirens out where we live!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
queenmap wrote: Wow, so glad your ok sookie! If more are coming please take care and stay sky aware.
 The thing about that sky aware part is this thing came outta nowhere! I'm telling you it started raining and this thing materializes like 20 feet away in less than two minutes. It was insane.